System Checkup 3.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 from your computeriolo technologies, LLC
. Further information on iolo technologies, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.iolo.com
if you want to read more on System Checkup 3.0 on iolo technologies, LLC's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for System Checkup 3.0 is C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. SystemCheckup.exe is the System Checkup 3.0's main executable file and it takes close to 3.68 MB (3863208 bytes) on disk.
System Checkup 3.0 contains of the executables below. They take 7.78 MB (8158032
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (3.68 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (4.10 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 3.0 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of System Checkup 3.0:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.0 is an application marketed by iolo technologies, LLC. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove System Checkup 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase System Checkup 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Checkup 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 3.0". The System Checkup 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click System Checkup 3.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about System Checkup 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Checkup 3.0.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that System Checkup 3.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 17:58:30.353