System Checkup 3.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. Further information on iolo technologies, LLC can be found here
. Detailed information about System Checkup 3.0 can be found at http://www.iolo.com
. System Checkup 3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. System Checkup 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. SystemCheckup.exe is the System Checkup 3.0's main executable file and it takes close to 3.77 MB (3948712 bytes) on disk.
System Checkup 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.95 MB (8331600
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (3.77 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (4.18 MB)
The current page applies to System Checkup 3.0 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of System Checkup 3.0:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.0 is an application offered by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove System Checkup 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove System Checkup 3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Checkup 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.0". If it exists on your system the System Checkup 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select System Checkup 3.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about System Checkup 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Checkup 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Checkup 3.0.
8. After removing System Checkup 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 3.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove System Checkup 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 14:08:27.653