This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Synthesia for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Synthesia from your PCSynthesia LLC
. More info about Synthesia LLC can be seen here
. Please open www.synthesiagame.com
if you want to read more on Synthesia on Synthesia LLC's website. Synthesia is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Synthesia is C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.15 MB (8542736 bytes) on disk and is named Synthesia.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Synthesia. They take about 8.94 MB (9371130
bytes) on disk.
- Synthesia.exe (8.15 MB)
- SynthesiaConfig.exe (758.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5
of Synthesia. You can find below a few links to other Synthesia releases:
...click to view all...
Synthesia has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Synthesia:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Synthesia:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Synthesia is an application by the software company Synthesia LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Synthesia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Synthesia with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synthesia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synthesia". If it exists on your system the Synthesia app will be found very quickly. When you click Synthesia in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Synthesia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synthesia:
- The publisher is: www.synthesiagame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synthesia.
8. After removing Synthesia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synthesia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synthesia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synthesia by Synthesia LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Synthesia by Synthesia LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synthesia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:59:17.473