This web page is about Synthesia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Synthesia from your computerSynthesia LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Synthesia LLC. Click on www.synthesiagame.com
to get more data about Synthesia on Synthesia LLC's website. Synthesia is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Synthesia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Synthesia.exe is the Synthesia's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.21 MB (11754000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Synthesia. They take 11.93 MB (12514027
bytes) on disk.
- Synthesia.exe (11.21 MB)
- SynthesiaConfig.exe (691.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Synthesia version 10.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Synthesia releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Synthesia from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Synthesia's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\readme.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\Synthesia.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.kar\shell\Play in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.kar\shell\View in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.mid\shell\Play in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.mid\shell\View in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.midi\shell\Play in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.midi\shell\View in Synthesia
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\synthesia.software.informer.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SweetLabs App Platform\IndexCache\FileItems\c:|programdata|microsoft|windows|start menu|programs|synthesia
Synthesia is an application released by the software company Synthesia LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Synthesia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synthesia from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synthesia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synthesia". If it is installed on your PC the Synthesia app will be found automatically. When you click Synthesia in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Synthesia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synthesia:
- The software company is: www.synthesiagame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synthesia.
8. After removing Synthesia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synthesia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synthesia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synthesia by Synthesia LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Synthesia by Synthesia LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synthesia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:46:49.390