Start Menu Reviver
This web page is about Start Menu Reviver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Start Menu Reviver from your computerReviverSoft
. You can read more on ReviverSoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Start Menu Reviver can be found at http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=18.104.22.168
. Start Menu Reviver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Start Menu Reviver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe. Start Menu Reviver's primary file takes around 14.13 MB (14817400 bytes) and its name is StartMenuReviver.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Start Menu Reviver. They occupy 16.99 MB (17820224
bytes) on disk.
- SMRWelcome.exe (1.71 MB)
- StartMenuReviver.exe (14.13 MB)
- StartMenuReviverService.exe (747.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (433.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Start Menu Reviver. Click on the links below for other Start Menu Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Start Menu Reviver.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Start Menu Reviver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\StartMenuReviver.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\Start Menu Reviver.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\Support.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Start Menu Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver\INSTDIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver\UninstallString
Start Menu Reviver is an application marketed by ReviverSoft. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Start Menu Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Start Menu Reviver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Start Menu Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu Reviver". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu Reviver program will be found very quickly. After you click Start Menu Reviver in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Start Menu Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu Reviver:
- The publisher is: http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=126.96.36.199
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Start Menu Reviver.
8. After removing Start Menu Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu Reviver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Start Menu Reviver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:04:37.027