This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your PCUniblue Systems Ltd
. More info about Uniblue Systems Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details on SpeedUpMyPC at http://www.uniblue.com
. Usually the SpeedUpMyPC program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpeedUpMyPC. The program's main executable file occupies 397.84 KB (407384 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SpeedUpMyPC. They occupy 1.84 MB (1931464
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (397.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of SpeedUpMyPC. Click on the links below for other SpeedUpMyPC versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
SpeedUpMyPC is an application offered by Uniblue Systems Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SpeedUpMyPC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedUpMyPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedUpMyPC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpeedUpMyPC in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedUpMyPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The software company is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After removing SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedUpMyPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 08:29:34.063