SpeedUpMyPC is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your systemUniblue Systems Ltd
. More data about Uniblue Systems Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details on SpeedUpMyPC at http://www.uniblue.com
. Usually the SpeedUpMyPC program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SpeedUpMyPC is C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named sp_move_serial.exe and occupies 26.34 KB (26968 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in SpeedUpMyPC. They take 2.05 MB (2148408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (398.34 KB)
- spmonitor.exe (26.34 KB)
- spnotifier.exe (26.34 KB)
- sp_move_serial.exe (26.34 KB)
- sump.exe (386.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SpeedUpMyPC. For other SpeedUpMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SpeedUpMyPC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SpeedUpMyPC when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\cwebpage.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\br\br.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\de\de.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\dk\dk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\en\en.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\es\es.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\fi\fi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\fr\fr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\it\it.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\jp\jp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\nl\nl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\no\no.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\ru\ru.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\locale\se\se.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\sp_move_serial.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\spmonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\spnotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\sump.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\x86\Trackerbird.py.clr2.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\x86\Trackerbird.py.clr4.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\SpeedUpMyPC.lnk
SpeedUpMyPC is a program marketed by Uniblue Systems Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpeedUpMyPC or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". The SpeedUpMyPC app will be found very quickly. After you select SpeedUpMyPC in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedUpMyPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The software company is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After removing SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SpeedUpMyPC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 02:55:25.407