SpeedMaxPc is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SpeedMaxPc from your systemSpeedMaxPc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SpeedMaxPc. More information about SpeedMaxPc can be found at http://www.SpeedMaxPc.com
. Usually the SpeedMaxPc program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SpeedMaxPc is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SpeedMaxPc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.77 MB (5001656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SpeedMaxPc. They occupy an average of 5.32 MB (5577976
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedMaxPc.exe (4.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SpeedMaxPc. Click on the links below for other SpeedMaxPc versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedMaxPc is a program by the software company SpeedMaxPc. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall SpeedMaxPc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedMaxPc from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedMaxPc or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedMaxPc". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedMaxPc application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SpeedMaxPc in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SpeedMaxPc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedMaxPc:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SpeedMaxPc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedMaxPc.
8. After uninstalling SpeedMaxPc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SpeedMaxPc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedMaxPc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedMaxPc by SpeedMaxPc from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedMaxPc by SpeedMaxPc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedMaxPc in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 20:20:06.207