SpeedMaxPc is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SpeedMaxPc from your computerSpeedMaxPc
. You can read more on SpeedMaxPc or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.SpeedMaxPc.com
if you want to read more on SpeedMaxPc on SpeedMaxPc's web page. SpeedMaxPc is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SpeedMaxPc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SpeedMaxPc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.75 MB (4976480 bytes) on disk.
SpeedMaxPc installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.29 MB (5552064
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedMaxPc.exe (4.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.09 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedMaxPc version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other SpeedMaxPc versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedMaxPc is a program offered by the software company SpeedMaxPc. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase SpeedMaxPc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SpeedMaxPc from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedMaxPc or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedMaxPc". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedMaxPc application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpeedMaxPc in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SpeedMaxPc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedMaxPc:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SpeedMaxPc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedMaxPc.
8. After uninstalling SpeedMaxPc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedMaxPc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedMaxPc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedMaxPc by SpeedMaxPc from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedMaxPc by SpeedMaxPc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedMaxPc supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:49:24.640