Software (web controller)
Software (web controller) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Software (web controller) from your computerInquiro SA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Inquiro SA. Software (web controller) is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Software (web controller) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 375.28 KB (384288 bytes) on disk and is named bonus.software.exe.
Software (web controller) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 436.48 KB (446952
bytes) on disk.
- bonus.software.exe (375.28 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (61.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Software (web controller) version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Software (web controller) versions please click below:
Software (web controller) is an application offered by Inquiro SA. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Software (web controller) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Software (web controller) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Software (web controller) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Software (web controller)". The Software (web controller) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Software (web controller) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Software (web controller), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Software (web controller).
8. After uninstalling Software (web controller), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Software (web controller) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software (web controller) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Software (web controller) by Inquiro SA from your computer, nor are we saying that Software (web controller) by Inquiro SA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software (web controller) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 20:12:12.200