Software (web controller)
This info is about Software (web controller) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Software (web controller) from your systemInquiro SA
. More info about Inquiro SA can be read here
. Software (web controller) is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Software (web controller) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Software (web controller)'s main file takes about 375.28 KB (384288 bytes) and its name is bonus.software.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Software (web controller). They occupy about 436.48 KB (446952
bytes) on disk.
- bonus.software.exe (375.28 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (61.20 KB)
This data is about Software (web controller) version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Software (web controller) versions please click below:
Software (web controller) is an application marketed by the software company Inquiro SA. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Software (web controller) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Software (web controller) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Software (web controller) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Software (web controller)". If it exists on your system the Software (web controller) app will be found automatically. After you click Software (web controller) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Software (web controller), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Software (web controller).
8. After removing Software (web controller), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software (web controller) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software (web controller) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Software (web controller) by Inquiro SA from your computer, we are not saying that Software (web controller) by Inquiro SA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Software (web controller) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 09:49:59.390