SmarterPower is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SmarterPower from your computerSmarterPower
. You can find out more on SmarterPower or check for application updates here
. Further information about SmarterPower can be seen at http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
. SmarterPower is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SmarterPower is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPoweruninstall.exe. SmarterPower's primary file takes about 96.24 KB (98552 bytes) and is named SmarterPower.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of SmarterPower. They occupy an average of 2.36 MB (2477400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SmarterPowerUninstall.exe (252.13 KB)
- utilSmarterPower.exe (315.74 KB)
- SmarterPower.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.24 KB)
- SmarterPower.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.24 KB)
- SmarterPower.PurBrowse64.exe (280.24 KB)
The current page applies to SmarterPower version 2014.09.08.062348
alone. For other SmarterPower versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmarterPower is a program marketed by the software company SmarterPower. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SmarterPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SmarterPower from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmarterPower or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmarterPower". If it exists on your system the SmarterPower program will be found very quickly. After you click SmarterPower in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmarterPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmarterPower:
- The software company is: http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPoweruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmarterPower.
8. After uninstalling SmarterPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmarterPower which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmarterPower with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmarterPower by SmarterPower from your PC, we are not saying that SmarterPower by SmarterPower is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmarterPower supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-07 06:37:28.340