You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SmarterPower for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SmarterPower from your PCSmarterPower
. Open here
where you can get more info on SmarterPower. More data about the application SmarterPower can be seen at http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SmarterPower is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPoweruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SmarterPowerUninstall.exe is the SmarterPower's primary executable file and it occupies about 233.89 KB (239501 bytes) on disk.
SmarterPower contains of the executables below. They occupy 757.39 KB (775565
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SmarterPowerUninstall.exe (233.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.20.061327
of SmarterPower. For other SmarterPower versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmarterPower is an application marketed by the software company SmarterPower. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SmarterPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SmarterPower with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmarterPower or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmarterPower". If it exists on your system the SmarterPower app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmarterPower in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmarterPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmarterPower:
- The web site of the program is: http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPoweruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmarterPower.
8. After removing SmarterPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmarterPower which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmarterPower with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmarterPower by SmarterPower from your computer, we are not saying that SmarterPower by SmarterPower is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmarterPower in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:27:13.203