SmarterPower is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SmarterPower from your PCSmarterPower
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SmarterPower. Please follow http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
if you want to read more on SmarterPower on SmarterPower's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall SmarterPower by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPowerUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
SmarterPower contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.22.174006
of SmarterPower. For other SmarterPower versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmarterPower is a program by the software company SmarterPower. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SmarterPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SmarterPower from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmarterPower or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmarterPower". The SmarterPower program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SmarterPower in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmarterPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmarterPower:
- The web site of the program is: http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPowerUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmarterPower.
8. After removing SmarterPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmarterPower which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmarterPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmarterPower by SmarterPower from your PC, nor are we saying that SmarterPower by SmarterPower is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SmarterPower supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-23 22:02:50.520