This page is about SmarterPower for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SmarterPower from your computerSmarterPower
. More info about SmarterPower can be seen here
. Please follow http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
if you want to read more on SmarterPower on SmarterPower's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPowerUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall SmarterPower. The program's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
SmarterPower contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SmarterPower version 2014.08.27.111014
alone. Click on the links below for other SmarterPower versions:
...click to view all...
SmarterPower is a program by the software company SmarterPower. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall SmarterPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SmarterPower from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmarterPower or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmarterPower". If it exists on your system the SmarterPower app will be found very quickly. When you click SmarterPower in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmarterPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmarterPower:
- The software company is: http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPowerUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmarterPower.
8. After uninstalling SmarterPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmarterPower that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmarterPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmarterPower by SmarterPower from your computer, we are not saying that SmarterPower by SmarterPower is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmarterPower supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:21:48.460