SmarterPower is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SmarterPower from your computerSmarterPower
. Open here
for more info on SmarterPower. You can read more about related to SmarterPower at http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
. Usually the SmarterPower program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPoweruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmarterPower. The application's main executable file has a size of 232.30 KB (237875 bytes) on disk and is labeled SmarterPowerUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of SmarterPower. They take an average of 755.80 KB (773939
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SmarterPowerUninstall.exe (232.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.07.212505
of SmarterPower. Click on the links below for other SmarterPower versions:
...click to view all...
SmarterPower is a program released by SmarterPower. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove SmarterPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SmarterPower with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmarterPower or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmarterPower". The SmarterPower application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmarterPower in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmarterPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmarterPower:
- The web site of the application is: http://smarterpowerunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterPower\SmarterPoweruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmarterPower.
8. After removing SmarterPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmarterPower which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmarterPower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SmarterPower by SmarterPower from your computer, nor are we saying that SmarterPower by SmarterPower is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmarterPower in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 05:24:10.117