Slopeys ED BPC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Slopeys ED BPC for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Slopeys ED BPC from your computerSlopey
. Go over here
for more information on Slopey. You can see more info about Slopeys ED BPC at www.slopey.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slopeys ED BPC folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Slopeys ED BPC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Slopeys ED BPC\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ED_BPC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.64 MB (2769920 bytes) on disk.
Slopeys ED BPC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.17 MB (3325864
bytes) on disk.
- ED_BPC.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.00 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Slopeys ED BPC. You can find below info on other versions of Slopeys ED BPC:
...click to view all...
Slopeys ED BPC is an application marketed by the software company Slopey. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Slopeys ED BPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Slopeys ED BPC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Slopeys ED BPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slopeys ED BPC". If it is installed on your PC the Slopeys ED BPC app will be found automatically. After you click Slopeys ED BPC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Slopeys ED BPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Slopeys ED BPC:
- The software company is: www.slopey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Slopeys ED BPC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Slopeys ED BPC.
8. After removing Slopeys ED BPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Slopeys ED BPC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slopeys ED BPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Slopeys ED BPC by Slopey from your computer, we are not saying that Slopeys ED BPC by Slopey is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slopeys ED BPC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-07 11:10:24.183