Slopeys ED BPC
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Slopeys ED BPC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Slopeys ED BPC from your computerSlopey
. You can find out more on Slopey or check for application updates here
. Further information about Slopeys ED BPC can be found at www.slopey.com
. Usually the Slopeys ED BPC application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slopeys ED BPC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Slopeys ED BPC's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Slopeys ED BPC\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.86 MB (2996736 bytes) on disk and is named ED_BPC.exe.
Slopeys ED BPC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.39 MB (3552680
bytes) on disk.
- ED_BPC.exe (2.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.00 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
The current page applies to Slopeys ED BPC version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Slopeys ED BPC versions:
...click to view all...
Slopeys ED BPC is an application released by the software company Slopey. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Slopeys ED BPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Slopeys ED BPC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Slopeys ED BPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Slopeys ED BPC". If it exists on your system the Slopeys ED BPC application will be found automatically. When you select Slopeys ED BPC in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Slopeys ED BPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Slopeys ED BPC:
- The software company is: www.slopey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Slopeys ED BPC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Slopeys ED BPC.
8. After uninstalling Slopeys ED BPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slopeys ED BPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slopeys ED BPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Slopeys ED BPC by Slopey from your computer, we are not saying that Slopeys ED BPC by Slopey is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slopeys ED BPC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 14:01:11.180