Sleeping Dogs is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sleeping Dogs from your computerSQUARE ENIX
. Open here
for more details on SQUARE ENIX. Click on http://www.square-enix.com
to get more data about Sleeping Dogs on SQUARE ENIX's website. Sleeping Dogs is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SQUARE ENIX\Sleeping Dogs directory, regulated by the user's option. Sleeping Dogs's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SQUARE ENIX\Sleeping Dogs\uninst\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 16.24 MB (17025024 bytes) on disk and is labeled HKShip.exe.
Sleeping Dogs contains of the executables below. They take 41.69 MB (43713333
bytes) on disk.
- HKShip.exe (16.24 MB)
- Launcher.exe (253.00 KB)
- Sleeping.Dogs.v1.7.Crack.exe (8.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.97 KB)
- HKShip.exe (16.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.424719
of Sleeping Dogs. You can find below a few links to other Sleeping Dogs versions:
...click to view all...
Sleeping Dogs is a program offered by the software company SQUARE ENIX. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Sleeping Dogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sleeping Dogs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sleeping Dogs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sleeping Dogs". The Sleeping Dogs program will be found very quickly. When you click Sleeping Dogs in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sleeping Dogs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sleeping Dogs:
- The publisher is: http://www.square-enix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQUARE ENIX\Sleeping Dogs\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sleeping Dogs.
8. After uninstalling Sleeping Dogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sleeping Dogs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sleeping Dogs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sleeping Dogs by SQUARE ENIX from your PC, nor are we saying that Sleeping Dogs by SQUARE ENIX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 17:17:42.333