This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sleeping Dogs from your systemSquare Enix
. Go over here
for more information on Square Enix. You can see more info on Sleeping Dogs at http://www.square-enix.com/
. Usually the Sleeping Dogs application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sleeping Dogs directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Sleeping Dogs's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sleeping Dogs\unins000.exe. HKShip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 16.24 MB (17029784 bytes) on disk.
Sleeping Dogs is comprised of the following executables which take 21.64 MB (22687385
bytes) on disk:
- HKShip.exe (16.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- D3D11Install_2010.exe (200.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Sleeping Dogs version 2.1.437044
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Sleeping Dogs:
...click to view all...
Sleeping Dogs is a program by Square Enix. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Sleeping Dogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sleeping Dogs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sleeping Dogs or simply click the Search field and type in "Sleeping Dogs". If it is installed on your PC the Sleeping Dogs program will be found automatically. When you click Sleeping Dogs in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sleeping Dogs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sleeping Dogs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.square-enix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sleeping Dogs\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sleeping Dogs.
8. After uninstalling Sleeping Dogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sleeping Dogs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sleeping Dogs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sleeping Dogs by Square Enix from your PC, we are not saying that Sleeping Dogs by Square Enix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sleeping Dogs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:18:53.610