Simulator for Arduino
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Simulator for Arduino for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Simulator for Arduino from your computerVirtronics
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Virtronics. Click on http://www.virtronics.com.au
to get more details about Simulator for Arduino on Virtronics's website. Simulator for Arduino is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Simulator for Arduino. SimulatorForArduino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 14.61 MB (15324672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Simulator for Arduino. They occupy 15.80 MB (16567296
bytes) on disk.
- SimulatorForArduino.exe (14.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (583.50 KB)
- avrdude.exe (397.50 KB)
- ImageConverter565.exe (207.50 KB)
- ImgConv.exe (25.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Simulator for Arduino. You can find here a few links to other Simulator for Arduino versions:
Simulator for Arduino is an application by the software company Virtronics. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Simulator for Arduino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Simulator for Arduino from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simulator for Arduino or simply click the Search field and type in "Simulator for Arduino". If it exists on your system the Simulator for Arduino app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simulator for Arduino in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Simulator for Arduino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simulator for Arduino:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtronics.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simulator for Arduino.
8. After removing Simulator for Arduino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Simulator for Arduino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simulator for Arduino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simulator for Arduino by Virtronics from your PC, nor are we saying that Simulator for Arduino by Virtronics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simulator for Arduino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:38:21.093