Simulator for Arduino
This web page is about Simulator for Arduino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Simulator for Arduino from your computerVirtronics
. More information on Virtronics can be found here
. More details about the program Simulator for Arduino can be found at http://www.virtronics.com.au
. Simulator for Arduino is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Simulator for Arduino folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Simulator for Arduino's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Simulator for Arduino\Uninstall.exe. SimulatorForArduino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 16.89 MB (17715096 bytes) on disk.
Simulator for Arduino is composed of the following executables which take 18.54 MB (19436440
bytes) on disk:
- SimulatorForArduino.exe (16.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.07 MB)
This web page is about Simulator for Arduino version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Simulator for Arduino:
Simulator for Arduino is a program released by the software company Virtronics. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Simulator for Arduino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Simulator for Arduino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simulator for Arduino or simply click the Search field and type in "Simulator for Arduino". If it exists on your system the Simulator for Arduino application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Simulator for Arduino in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Simulator for Arduino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simulator for Arduino:
- The publisher is: http://www.virtronics.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Simulator for Arduino\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simulator for Arduino.
8. After uninstalling Simulator for Arduino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simulator for Arduino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simulator for Arduino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simulator for Arduino by Virtronics from your PC, nor are we saying that Simulator for Arduino by Virtronics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simulator for Arduino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:50:15.730