Shure Update Utility
Shure Update Utility is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Shure Update Utility from your PCShure Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on Shure Inc. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shure Update Utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). Shure Update Utility's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shure Update Utility\uninstall.exe. Shure Update Utility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.58 MB (1653248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Shure Update Utility. They occupy 6.54 MB (6853869
bytes) on disk.
- Shure Update Utility.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (189.90 KB)
- installer.exe (10.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The current page applies to Shure Update Utility version 2.2.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shure Update Utility:
...click to view all...
Shure Update Utility is a program released by Shure Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Shure Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shure Update Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shure Update Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Shure Update Utility". The Shure Update Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shure Update Utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shure Update Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shure Update Utility.
8. After uninstalling Shure Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shure Update Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shure Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shure Update Utility by Shure Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Shure Update Utility by Shure Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shure Update Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 00:43:56.653