Shure Update Utility
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Shure Update Utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Shure Update Utility from your PCShure Inc
. Further information on Shure Inc can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shure\Shure Update Utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Shure Update Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shure\Shure Update Utility\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Shure Update Utility.exe is the Shure Update Utility's main executable file and it takes close to 1.46 MB (1530368 bytes) on disk.
Shure Update Utility contains of the executables below. They take 1.65 MB (1733987
bytes) on disk.
- Shure Update Utility.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (189.35 KB)
- installer.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of Shure Update Utility. For other Shure Update Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shure Update Utility is an application released by the software company Shure Inc. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Shure Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Shure Update Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shure Update Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Shure Update Utility". The Shure Update Utility app will be found very quickly. After you select Shure Update Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shure Update Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shure Update Utility.
8. After removing Shure Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shure Update Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shure Update Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shure Update Utility by Shure Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Shure Update Utility by Shure Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shure Update Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-06 12:30:59.463