Shadow Defender is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerShadowDefender.com
. Take a look here
for more information on ShadowDefender.com. Please open http://www.ShadowDefender.com
if you want to read more on Shadow Defender on ShadowDefender.com's page. Usually the Shadow Defender application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Shadow Defender's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Uninstall.exe. Shadow Defender's main file takes around 1.04 MB (1089528 bytes) and is called Defender.exe.
Shadow Defender contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2926376
bytes) on disk.
- CmdTool.exe (442.42 KB)
- Commit.exe (605.11 KB)
- Defender.exe (1.04 MB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (317.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (428.48 KB)
This info is about Shadow Defender version 18.104.22.1687
only. Click on the links below for other Shadow Defender versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Shadow Defender.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Shadow Defender
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\CmdTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\CmdTool.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Commit.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Defender.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Shadow Defender
Shadow Defender is an application released by ShadowDefender.com. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shadow Defender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shadow Defender or simply click the Search field and type in "Shadow Defender". If it is installed on your PC the Shadow Defender program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shadow Defender in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shadow Defender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shadow Defender:
- The software company is: http://www.ShadowDefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After removing Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shadow Defender by ShadowDefender.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by ShadowDefender.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shadow Defender in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:54:15.573