This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Shadow Defender for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerShadowDefender.com
. Open here
for more information on ShadowDefender.com. Please follow http://www.ShadowDefender.com
if you want to read more on Shadow Defender on ShadowDefender.com's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Shadow Defender by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Defender.exe and occupies 1.26 MB (1325064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Shadow Defender. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3812976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CmdTool.exe (611.69 KB)
- Commit.exe (726.53 KB)
- Defender.exe (1.26 MB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (434.52 KB)
- Service.exe (83.21 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (573.65 KB)
This data is about Shadow Defender version 184.108.40.2068
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shadow Defender:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Shadow Defender.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Shadow Defender:
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\CmdTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\CmdTool.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Commit.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Defender.exe
Shadow Defender is an application by the software company ShadowDefender.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Shadow Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shadow Defender or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shadow Defender". The Shadow Defender app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shadow Defender in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shadow Defender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ShadowDefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After uninstalling Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadow Defender that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shadow Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shadow Defender by ShadowDefender.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by ShadowDefender.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shadow Defender in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:49:51.983