ScanSnap is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ScanSnap from your systemPFU Limited
. Go over here
where you can read more on PFU Limited. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. PfuSsOrg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 912.00 KB (933888 bytes) on disk.
ScanSnap is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.78 MB (9206256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CfgDelete.exe (56.00 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (212.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (528.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (1.00 MB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (324.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (884.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (364.00 KB)
- S2ORun.exe (20.00 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (268.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (81.83 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (1.66 MB)
- SSClean.exe (52.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (448.33 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (301.83 KB)
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (912.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (29.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (17.00 KB)
- SsView.exe (840.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to ScanSnap version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other ScanSnap versions:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap is a program by the software company PFU Limited. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove ScanSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ScanSnap from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScanSnap or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanSnap". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap program will be found very quickly. When you select ScanSnap in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ScanSnap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap.
8. After removing ScanSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap by PFU Limited from your PC, we are not saying that ScanSnap by PFU Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:33:24.330