This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ScanSnap for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ScanSnap from your computerPFU Limited
. Go over here
where you can read more on PFU Limited. ScanSnap is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 388.26 KB (397576 bytes) on disk and is labeled ScanSnapTool.exe.
The following executables are contained in ScanSnap. They occupy 15.67 MB (16431072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CardEntry.exe (888.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (76.00 KB)
- CardLaunDone.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardOptimize.exe (204.00 KB)
- CardPassword.exe (196.00 KB)
- CardRegClear.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOff.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOn.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardStartUp.exe (20.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SbCRece.exe (36.00 KB)
- BzCardViewer.exe (108.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- sbscan.exe (64.00 KB)
- SendToSalesforce.exe (828.00 KB)
- CfgDelete.exe (68.26 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (216.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (560.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (1.05 MB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (328.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (912.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (348.00 KB)
- S2ORun.exe (20.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (388.26 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (85.90 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (276.26 KB)
- SSClean.exe (209.90 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (93.50 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (483.76 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (304.26 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (276.26 KB)
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (1.20 MB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (28.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (72.30 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (16.50 KB)
- SsView.exe (984.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (72.00 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (312.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (311.33 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (298.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (300.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (340.50 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (620.00 KB)
The current page applies to ScanSnap version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other ScanSnap releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap is a program marketed by the software company PFU Limited. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ScanSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ScanSnap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScanSnap or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap application will be found automatically. After you select ScanSnap in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScanSnap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap.
8. After removing ScanSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanSnap by PFU Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ScanSnap by PFU Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanSnap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 03:35:09.237