ScanSnap is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ScanSnap from your systemPFU Limited
. More information about PFU Limited can be read here
. ScanSnap is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PfuSsOrg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 916.00 KB (937984 bytes) on disk.
ScanSnap installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.68 MB (12245648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CardEntry.exe (784.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (76.00 KB)
- CardLaunDone.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardOptimize.exe (204.00 KB)
- CardPassword.exe (196.00 KB)
- CardRegClear.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOff.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOn.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardStartUp.exe (20.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (396.00 KB)
- SbCRece.exe (36.00 KB)
- BzCardViewer.exe (108.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- sbscan.exe (64.00 KB)
- CfgDelete.exe (56.00 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (212.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (528.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (1.09 MB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (324.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (892.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (364.00 KB)
- S2ORun.exe (20.00 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (268.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (81.83 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (1.66 MB)
- SSClean.exe (57.83 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (448.33 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (301.83 KB)
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (916.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (29.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (69.83 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (17.00 KB)
- SsView.exe (836.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to ScanSnap version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other ScanSnap releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap is an application by the software company PFU Limited. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ScanSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ScanSnap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScanSnap or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanSnap". If it is installed on your PC the ScanSnap application will be found very quickly. After you select ScanSnap in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanSnap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScanSnap.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanSnap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanSnap by PFU Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap by PFU Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:10:31.233