SavePass 1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SavePass 1.1 from your systemOB
. You can read more on OB or check for application updates here
. SavePass 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SavePass 1.1 folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SavePass 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall SavePass 1.1. SavePass 1.1-bg.exe is the SavePass 1.1's main executable file and it takes about 619.48 KB (634344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SavePass 1.1. They occupy an average of 9.35 MB (9800097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 18cc7c57-4f7b-4f81-9f43-296c7f9e941d-4.exe (1.45 MB)
- 18cc7c57-4f7b-4f81-9f43-296c7f9e941d-5.exe (1.10 MB)
- 18cc7c57-4f7b-4f81-9f43-296c7f9e941d-6.exe (1.37 MB)
- SavePass 1.1-codedownloader.exe (984.48 KB)
- SavePass 1.1-bg.exe (619.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.77 MB)
The current page applies to SavePass 1.1 version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other SavePass 1.1 versions:
...click to view all...
SavePass 1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SavePass 1.1
SavePass 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company OB. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SavePass 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SavePass 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SavePass 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SavePass 1.1". If it exists on your system the SavePass 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SavePass 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SavePass 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SavePass 1.1.
8. After removing SavePass 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SavePass 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SavePass 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SavePass 1.1 by OB from your computer, we are not saying that SavePass 1.1 by OB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SavePass 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:10:33.790