This page contains thorough information on how to remove SavePass 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SavePass 1.1 from your systemOB
. Go over here
where you can find out more on OB. SavePass 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SavePass 1.1 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SavePass 1.1 is C:\Program Files\SavePass 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The program's main executable file has a size of 576.91 KB (590752 bytes) on disk and is titled SavePass 1.1-bg.exe.
SavePass 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.64 MB (6964628
bytes) on disk.
- 5990fbbd-a303-4fa9-be6e-456cc2dc4dc1-4.exe (1.44 MB)
- SavePass 1.1-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
- SavePass 1.1-bg.exe (576.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.41 KB)
- utils.exe (2.45 MB)
The current web page applies to SavePass 1.1 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of SavePass 1.1:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SavePass 1.1.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SavePass 1.1
SavePass 1.1 is an application offered by the software company OB. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall SavePass 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SavePass 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SavePass 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SavePass 1.1". The SavePass 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SavePass 1.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SavePass 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SavePass 1.1.
8. After removing SavePass 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SavePass 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SavePass 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SavePass 1.1 by OB from your PC, nor are we saying that SavePass 1.1 by OB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SavePass 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:28:30.070