This page contains thorough information on how to remove SavePass 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SavePass 1.1 from your computerOB
. Go over here
where you can find out more on OB. SavePass 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SavePass 1.1 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SavePass 1.1 is C:\Program Files\SavePass 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The program's main executable file has a size of 576.91 KB (590752 bytes) on disk and is titled SavePass 1.1-bg.exe.
SavePass 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.64 MB (6964628
bytes) on disk.
- 5990fbbd-a303-4fa9-be6e-456cc2dc4dc1-4.exe (1.44 MB)
- SavePass 1.1-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
- SavePass 1.1-bg.exe (576.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.41 KB)
- utils.exe (2.45 MB)
The current web page applies to SavePass 1.1 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of SavePass 1.1:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SavePass 1.1.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SavePass 1.1 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\SavePass 1.1.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\SavePass 1_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\SavePass 1_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SavePass 1.1
SavePass 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company OB. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SavePass 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SavePass 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SavePass 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SavePass 1.1". If it exists on your system the SavePass 1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click SavePass 1.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SavePass 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SavePass 1.1.
8. After uninstalling SavePass 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SavePass 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SavePass 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SavePass 1.1 by OB from your PC, nor are we saying that SavePass 1.1 by OB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SavePass 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:28:30.070