Samsung Printer Live Update
You can find below details on how to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Samsung Printer Live Update is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SamsungPrinterLiveUpdateInstaller directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Samsung Printer Live Update is C:\Program Files (x86)\SamsungPrinterLiveUpdateInstaller\uninstall.exe. LUMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 911.05 KB (932912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Samsung Printer Live Update. They occupy about 2.85 MB (2988439
bytes) on disk.
- LUMgr.exe (911.05 KB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (181.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung Printer Live Update version 1.01.000420130422
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Samsung Printer Live Update:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Samsung Printer Live Update from your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Printer Live Update
Samsung Printer Live Update is a program marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung Printer Live Update or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Printer Live Update". The Samsung Printer Live Update app will be found automatically. When you select Samsung Printer Live Update in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung Printer Live Update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung Printer Live Update.
8. After removing Samsung Printer Live Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Printer Live Update which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung Printer Live Update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Printer Live Update by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung Printer Live Update by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Printer Live Update supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:59:16.247