Samsung Printer Live Update
Samsung Printer Live Update is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNamePrinterLiveUpdateInstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). Samsung Printer Live Update's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNamePrinterLiveUpdateInstaller\uninstall.exe. Samsung Printer Live Update's primary file takes about 37.00 KB (37888 bytes) and its name is LUMgr.exe.
Samsung Printer Live Update contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.50 MB (1572266
bytes) on disk.
- LUMgr.exe (37.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (179.89 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Samsung Printer Live Update releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Samsung Printer Live Update we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Printer Live Update
Samsung Printer Live Update is a program marketed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Samsung Printer Live Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Samsung Printer Live Update using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung Printer Live Update or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Printer Live Update". If it exists on your system the Samsung Printer Live Update app will be found automatically. When you select Samsung Printer Live Update in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Samsung Printer Live Update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung Printer Live Update.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Printer Live Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Printer Live Update which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Printer Live Update using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Printer Live Update by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Printer Live Update supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:09:28.640