This info is about SAGSEC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SAGSEC from your systemPower Line Systems, Inc.
. More information on Power Line Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.powline.com/products.html
if you want to read more on SAGSEC on Power Line Systems, Inc.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\sagsec folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. SAGSEC's complete uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\pls\sagsec\sagsec.exe -UNINSTALL. sagsec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.11 MB (4305328 bytes) on disk.
SAGSEC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4305328
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 11.00
of SAGSEC. You can find below info on other releases of SAGSEC:
SAGSEC is an application by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SAGSEC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SAGSEC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SAGSEC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SAGSEC". The SAGSEC app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SAGSEC in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SAGSEC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SAGSEC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\sagsec\sagsec.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SAGSEC.
8. After removing SAGSEC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SAGSEC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAGSEC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SAGSEC by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SAGSEC by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SAGSEC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:09:04.143