SAGSEC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SAGSEC from your computerPower Line Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Power Line Systems, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about SAGSEC at http://www.powline.com/products.html
. SAGSEC is commonly installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\sagsec folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SAGSEC is C:\program files (x86)\pls\sagsec\sagsec.exe -UNINSTALL. sagsec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.54 MB (4761344 bytes) on disk.
SAGSEC is composed of the following executables which take 4.54 MB (4761344
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 13.20
of SAGSEC. You can find below info on other application versions of SAGSEC:
SAGSEC is a program released by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase SAGSEC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SAGSEC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SAGSEC or simply activate the Search field and type in "SAGSEC". If it exists on your system the SAGSEC application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SAGSEC in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SAGSEC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SAGSEC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\sagsec\sagsec.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SAGSEC.
8. After removing SAGSEC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SAGSEC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SAGSEC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SAGSEC by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SAGSEC by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SAGSEC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-15 10:08:10.140