This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall S57W for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall S57W from your systemIBH softec GmbH
. More information on IBH softec GmbH can be found here
. More information about S57W can be found at http://www.IBHsoftec.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBH softec GmbH\S57W directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. S57W's primary file takes around 8.21 MB (8607704 bytes) and is named S57W.exe.
The executables below are part of S57W. They occupy an average of 8.60 MB (9013348
bytes) on disk.
- S57W.exe (8.21 MB)
- S5LanMan.exe (363.65 KB)
- S5WRM.EXE (32.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.7407
of S57W. Click on the links below for other S57W versions:
...click to view all...
S57W is an application offered by the software company IBH softec GmbH. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove S57W is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase S57W from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find S57W or simply click the Search field and type in "S57W". If it exists on your system the S57W application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select S57W in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding S57W, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall S57W.
8. After removing S57W, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of S57W which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S57W using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall S57W by IBH softec GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that S57W by IBH softec GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall S57W supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 00:12:59.570