S57W is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall S57W from your PCIBH softec GmbH
. You can read more on IBH softec GmbH or check for application updates here
. More info about the app S57W can be seen at http://www.IBHsoftec.com
. S57W is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBH softec GmbH\S57W folder, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named S57W.exe and it has a size of 8.35 MB (8759696 bytes).
S57W installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.90 MB (11424284
bytes) on disk.
- dosbox.exe (2.22 MB)
- S57W.exe (8.35 MB)
- S5LanMan.exe (291.65 KB)
- S5WRM.EXE (32.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.7717
of S57W. You can find below info on other application versions of S57W:
...click to view all...
S57W is an application by IBH softec GmbH. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase S57W is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete S57W with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate S57W or simply activate the Search feature and type in "S57W". If it exists on your system the S57W program will be found very quickly. After you select S57W in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding S57W, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall S57W.
8. After uninstalling S57W, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong S57W which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S57W using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove S57W by IBH softec GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that S57W by IBH softec GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove S57W in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 13:24:51.627