S3 Graphics Utilities
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove S3 Graphics Utilities for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities from your computerS3 Graphics Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on S3 Graphics Co., Ltd.. Rundll32 setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultUnInstall.NT 0 C:\Program Files\s3graphics\chrome3\chrome3.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities. S3Dtoys.exe is the S3 Graphics Utilities's main executable file and it occupies approximately 691.50 KB (708096 bytes) on disk.
S3 Graphics Utilities contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.92 MB (2009600
bytes) on disk.
- chrome3.exe (1.24 MB)
- S3Dtoys.exe (691.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3201.010620
of S3 Graphics Utilities. You can find below info on other application versions of S3 Graphics Utilities:
...click to view all...
S3 Graphics Utilities is an application marketed by the software company S3 Graphics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete S3 Graphics Utilities with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find S3 Graphics Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "S3 Graphics Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the S3 Graphics Utilities application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click S3 Graphics Utilities in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about S3 Graphics Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities.
8. After removing S3 Graphics Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong S3 Graphics Utilities which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling S3 Graphics Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that S3 Graphics Utilities by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:21:01.880