S3 Graphics Utilities
S3 Graphics Utilities is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities from your systemS3 Graphics Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Rundll32 setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultUnInstall.NT 0 C:\Program Files\s3graphics\chrome3\chrome3.inf is the full command line if you want to remove S3 Graphics Utilities. chrome3.exe is the S3 Graphics Utilities's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.78 MB (1868800 bytes) on disk.
S3 Graphics Utilities contains of the executables below. They take 1.78 MB (1868800
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.6401.2212092
of S3 Graphics Utilities. You can find here a few links to other S3 Graphics Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\S3 Graphics Utilities
S3 Graphics Utilities is an application marketed by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase S3 Graphics Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove S3 Graphics Utilities from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find S3 Graphics Utilities or simply activate the Search feature and type in "S3 Graphics Utilities". If it exists on your system the S3 Graphics Utilities app will be found very quickly. After you click S3 Graphics Utilities in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about S3 Graphics Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities.
8. After uninstalling S3 Graphics Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong S3 Graphics Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S3 Graphics Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that S3 Graphics Utilities by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 19:51:31.893