S3 Graphics Utilities
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities from your PCS3 Graphics Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line Rundll32 setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultUnInstall.NT 0 C:\Archivos de programa\s3graphics\chrome3\chrome3.inf. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.03 MB (1081856 bytes) on disk.
S3 Graphics Utilities installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.03 MB (1081856
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to S3 Graphics Utilities version 3.3201.25560920
alone. You can find below a few links to other S3 Graphics Utilities releases:
...click to view all...
S3 Graphics Utilities is a program released by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall S3 Graphics Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase S3 Graphics Utilities from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate S3 Graphics Utilities or simply activate the Search feature and type in "S3 Graphics Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the S3 Graphics Utilities app will be found automatically. When you click S3 Graphics Utilities in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about S3 Graphics Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove S3 Graphics Utilities.
8. After removing S3 Graphics Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong S3 Graphics Utilities that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing S3 Graphics Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove S3 Graphics Utilities by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that S3 Graphics Utilities by S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove S3 Graphics Utilities in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:19:15.480