Rosetta Stone TOTALe
Rosetta Stone TOTALe is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe from your systemRosetta Stone, Ltd
. More information on Rosetta Stone, Ltd can be found here
. Usually the Rosetta Stone TOTALe application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe folder, depending on the user's option during install. Rosetta Stone TOTALe's full uninstall command line is cmd. The application's main executable file occupies 380.17 KB (389296 bytes) on disk and is labeled RosettaStoneTOTALe.exe.
Rosetta Stone TOTALe contains of the executables below. They take 519.17 KB (531632
bytes) on disk.
- Rosetta Stone TOTALe.exe (139.00 KB)
- RosettaStoneTOTALe.exe (380.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Rosetta Stone TOTALe. You can find here a few links to other Rosetta Stone TOTALe versions:
...click to view all...
Rosetta Stone TOTALe is a program released by the software company Rosetta Stone, Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Rosetta Stone TOTALe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rosetta Stone TOTALe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rosetta Stone TOTALe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rosetta Stone TOTALe". If it exists on your system the Rosetta Stone TOTALe program will be found very quickly. When you select Rosetta Stone TOTALe in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rosetta Stone TOTALe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rosetta Stone TOTALe.
8. After removing Rosetta Stone TOTALe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rosetta Stone TOTALe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rosetta Stone TOTALe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe by Rosetta Stone, Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Rosetta Stone TOTALe by Rosetta Stone, Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:40:02.780