Rosetta Stone TOTALe
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Rosetta Stone TOTALe for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe from your systemRosetta Stone, Ltd
. Further information on Rosetta Stone, Ltd can be seen here
. Rosetta Stone TOTALe is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe folder, subject to the user's option. Rosetta Stone TOTALe.exe is the Rosetta Stone TOTALe's primary executable file and it occupies about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Rosetta Stone TOTALe. They occupy 139.00 KB (142336
bytes) on disk.
- Rosetta Stone TOTALe.exe (139.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Rosetta Stone TOTALe. You can find here a few links to other Rosetta Stone TOTALe releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe\media\home_screens\index_files\images\Logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe\Rosetta Stone TOTALe.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\RosettaStoneLtd_TEMP_update\AppUpdate\Rosetta Stone TOTALe.msp
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe\RosettaStoneTOTALe.exe
Rosetta Stone TOTALe is an application by Rosetta Stone, Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Rosetta Stone TOTALe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rosetta Stone TOTALe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rosetta Stone TOTALe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rosetta Stone TOTALe". The Rosetta Stone TOTALe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rosetta Stone TOTALe in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rosetta Stone TOTALe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rosetta Stone TOTALe.
8. After uninstalling Rosetta Stone TOTALe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rosetta Stone TOTALe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rosetta Stone TOTALe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe by Rosetta Stone, Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Rosetta Stone TOTALe by Rosetta Stone, Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rosetta Stone TOTALe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:50:43.523