Rising Software Deployment System
Rising Software Deployment System is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Software Deployment System from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the app Rising Software Deployment System can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Software Deployment System program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Software Deployment System. ravmond.exe is the Rising Software Deployment System's main executable file and it takes around 271.05 KB (277552 bytes) on disk.
Rising Software Deployment System is composed of the following executables which occupy 446.09 KB (456800
bytes) on disk:
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
This info is about Rising Software Deployment System version 24.00.22.05
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Rising Software Deployment System:
...click to view all...
Rising Software Deployment System has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Rising Software Deployment System:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Rising Software Deployment System when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rising Software Deployment System
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Backup\RAV\_RAV\_RAV.xml
- C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Backup\RAV\_RAV\setup.xml
- C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Backup\RAV\CLOUDQRY\cloudnet.dll
- C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Backup\RAV\CLOUDQRY\cloudqry.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Rising Software Deployment System is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Rising Software Deployment System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Software Deployment System from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Software Deployment System or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Software Deployment System". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Software Deployment System program will be found very quickly. When you click Rising Software Deployment System in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Software Deployment System, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Software Deployment System:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Software Deployment System.
8. After uninstalling Rising Software Deployment System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Software Deployment System that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Software Deployment System using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Software Deployment System by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Software Deployment System by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Software Deployment System in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:20:46.317