Rising Software Deployment System
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Rising Software Deployment System for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rising Software Deployment System from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more info about Rising Software Deployment System on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rising Software Deployment System by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the Rising Software Deployment System's primary executable file and it occupies circa 739.77 KB (757528 bytes) on disk.
Rising Software Deployment System contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.49 MB (11001832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- popwndexe.exe (123.69 KB)
- RsBackup.exe (350.65 KB)
- RsMgrSvc.exe (211.77 KB)
- RsStub.exe (62.65 KB)
- Setup.exe (739.77 KB)
- updater.exe (567.34 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- bsmain.exe (234.15 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
This web page is about Rising Software Deployment System version 23.00.00.95
only. For more Rising Software Deployment System versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Rising Software Deployment System.Registry keys:
Rising Software Deployment System is a program by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Rising Software Deployment System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rising Software Deployment System from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Software Deployment System or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Software Deployment System". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Software Deployment System application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Software Deployment System in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Software Deployment System, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Software Deployment System:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Software Deployment System.
8. After removing Rising Software Deployment System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Software Deployment System which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Software Deployment System with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Software Deployment System by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Software Deployment System by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Software Deployment System supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:50:20.670