Rich Media Player
This page is about Rich Media Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Rich Media Player from your PCRadiocom
. You can find out more on Radiocom or check for application updates here
. More information about Rich Media Player can be seen at http://richmediasoft.com/
. Rich Media Player is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Player directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Player\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rich Media Player. The application's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1606936 bytes) on disk and is called rmplayer.exe.
Rich Media Player is comprised of the following executables which take 25.51 MB (26751534
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audioconverter.exe (1.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.40 MB)
- rmdownloader.exe (1.42 MB)
- rmplayer.exe (1.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (185.45 KB)
- videoconverter.exe (1.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Rich Media Player version 220.127.116.112
only. Click on the links below for other Rich Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Rich Media Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Radiocom\Rich Media Player.ini
- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rich Media Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rich Media Player
Rich Media Player is a program by the software company Radiocom. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Rich Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Rich Media Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rich Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rich Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the Rich Media Player application will be found automatically. When you select Rich Media Player in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rich Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rich Media Player:
- The software company is: http://richmediasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rich Media Player.
8. After removing Rich Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rich Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rich Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rich Media Player by Radiocom from your computer, nor are we saying that Rich Media Player by Radiocom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rich Media Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:25:32.563