Rich Media Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rich Media Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rich Media Player from your PCRadiocom
. You can read more on Radiocom or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Rich Media Player can be found at http://richmediasoft.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Rich Media Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Player\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Rich Media Player's main file takes about 2.39 MB (2500888 bytes) and is named rmplayer.exe.
The executables below are part of Rich Media Player. They take about 45.59 MB (47800323
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audioconverter.exe (1.47 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.40 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (19.35 MB)
- rmdownloader.exe (1.35 MB)
- rmplayer.exe (2.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (176.91 KB)
- videoconverter.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to Rich Media Player version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rich Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
Rich Media Player is an application offered by Radiocom. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Rich Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rich Media Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rich Media Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rich Media Player". If it exists on your system the Rich Media Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rich Media Player in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rich Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rich Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://richmediasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rich Media Player.
8. After removing Rich Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rich Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rich Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rich Media Player by Radiocom from your computer, nor are we saying that Rich Media Player by Radiocom is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rich Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:14:28.393