Registry Winner 6.3
Registry Winner 6.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Registry Winner 6.3 from your PCRegistryWinner.com
. More info about RegistryWinner.com can be seen here
. More info about the software Registry Winner 6.3 can be found at http://www.registrywinner.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Registry Winner 6.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe". Registry Winner 6.3's main file takes around 718.78 KB (736030 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Registry Winner 6.3 contains of the executables below. They take 1.14 MB (1192974
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.78 KB)
- Update.exe (446.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Registry Winner 6.3. For other Registry Winner 6.3 versions please click below:
Registry Winner 6.3 is a program released by the software company RegistryWinner.com. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Registry Winner 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Registry Winner 6.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Winner 6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Winner 6.3". If it exists on your system the Registry Winner 6.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Registry Winner 6.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Winner 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Winner 6.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.registrywinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Winner 6.3.
8. After removing Registry Winner 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Winner 6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Winner 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Winner 6.3 by RegistryWinner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Winner 6.3 by RegistryWinner.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Winner 6.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:59:10.110