This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Recover Keys for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Recover Keys from your computerRecover Keys
. More information on Recover Keys can be found here
. You can see more info on Recover Keys at http://recover-keys.com/
. Usually the Recover Keys application is found in the C:\Program Files\Recover Keys folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Recover Keys. RecoverKeys.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 21.29 MB (22322112 bytes) on disk.
Recover Keys installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.02 MB (31482736
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (21.29 MB)
- RecoverKeysCmd.exe (6.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- PLINK.exe (358.00 KB)
- PSCP.exe (378.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Recover Keys. Click on the links below for other Recover Keys versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recover Keys DB.sqlite.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recover keys downloads.txt.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recover Keys Serial.txt.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recover Keys.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Recover Keys
Recover Keys is a program marketed by Recover Keys. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Recover Keys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover Keys or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover Keys". If it exists on your system the Recover Keys application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Recover Keys in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover Keys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The software company is: http://recover-keys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover Keys.
8. After removing Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recover Keys which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover Keys by Recover Keys from your PC, we are not saying that Recover Keys by Recover Keys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover Keys supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:12:40.263