This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Recover Keys for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Recover Keys from your systemRecover Keys
. More information on Recover Keys can be found here
. You can see more info on Recover Keys at http://recover-keys.com/
. Usually the Recover Keys application is found in the C:\Program Files\Recover Keys folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Recover Keys. RecoverKeys.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 21.29 MB (22322112 bytes) on disk.
Recover Keys installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.02 MB (31482736
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (21.29 MB)
- RecoverKeysCmd.exe (6.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- PLINK.exe (358.00 KB)
- PSCP.exe (378.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Recover Keys. Click on the links below for other Recover Keys versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Recover Keys
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover Keys_is1
Recover Keys is an application offered by Recover Keys. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Recover Keys from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recover Keys or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover Keys". If it exists on your system the Recover Keys app will be found automatically. When you select Recover Keys in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover Keys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The web site of the application is: http://recover-keys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recover Keys.
8. After uninstalling Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Keys that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Recover Keys by Recover Keys from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Keys by Recover Keys is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover Keys supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:12:40.263