This page contains detailed information on how to remove Recover Keys for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Recover Keys from your systemRecover Keys
. Open here
where you can read more on Recover Keys. Click on http://recover-keys.com/
to get more facts about Recover Keys on Recover Keys's website. Recover Keys is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Recover Keys directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Recover Keys is C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Recover Keys's main file takes about 16.98 MB (17809160 bytes) and is called RecoverKeys.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Recover Keys. They take about 18.37 MB (19258440
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (16.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
This page is about Recover Keys version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Recover Keys versions:
...click to view all...
Recover Keys is an application by Recover Keys. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Recover Keys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover Keys or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover Keys". If it exists on your system the Recover Keys app will be found very quickly. When you select Recover Keys in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Recover Keys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The publisher is: http://recover-keys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover Keys.
8. After uninstalling Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Keys which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Keys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover Keys by Recover Keys from your PC, we are not saying that Recover Keys by Recover Keys is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover Keys supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:36:42.537