This page contains detailed information on how to remove Recover Keys for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Recover Keys from your systemRecover Keys
. Further information on Recover Keys can be seen here
. Click on http://recover-keys.com/
to get more details about Recover Keys on Recover Keys's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Keys directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Recover Keys's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Keys\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.26 MB (11803136 bytes) on disk and is titled RecoverKeys.exe.
The executables below are part of Recover Keys. They take about 12.65 MB (13266331
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (11.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Recover Keys version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Recover Keys releases:
...click to view all...
Recover Keys is an application marketed by Recover Keys. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Recover Keys with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recover Keys or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover Keys". If it is installed on your PC the Recover Keys application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Recover Keys in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover Keys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The web site of the application is: http://recover-keys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Keys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover Keys.
8. After removing Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Recover Keys that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Recover Keys by Recover Keys from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Keys by Recover Keys is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover Keys in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:10:31.390